Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: September/October 2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Bratislava based office of an American multinational technology company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. They are present in over 170 countries and provide wide range of technology and business services. The Bratislava offices employs over 500 people and are located in the top modern offices in the center of Bratislava. With us, work is more than a job, it's a calling. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let's put smart to work.
The main tasks of the trainee will be Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organization. Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities. Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys. Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages. Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists. Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events. Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Higher education studies in Marketing, Business or related field,
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases,
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software,
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics,
- Understanding of advanced marketing principals,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects. Proven experience with Social Media marketing.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
During this internship the trainee gain active insights in Marketing approaches in B2B environment. Work in a Digital sales environment.Team up with experienced marketeers across Europe. Personal coached by experienced sales managers. It is a unique opportunity to gain practical experience from top level global company, very valuable for your CV.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch meal tickets provided,
- Insurance for traineeship provided,
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship,
- Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form
We look forward to hearing from you!