Start: on hold/2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English and German
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Bratislava based business service center of a leading global company producing premium materials in chemical industry. The Bratislava branch is with over 100 people and located in the top modern offices in the wide center of Bratislava.
The trainee will be part of the Accounts Payable (AP) department, team working for Germany.
As a Junior Accountant the trainee will be mainly responsible for:
- Incoming invoices review for legal compliance
- Invoice posting to the accounting system (SAP VIM, SAP) according to the process documentation
- Vendor queries (phone, email) handling Full training will be provided for this work.
The trainee will be a member of a team consisting of 30 people and will report directly to AP Germany Team Lead.
- English – minimum B1
- German – minimum B2
- MS Excel – user level (formulas, pivots
- Basic understanding of business documents (invoice, credit note, other correspondence e.g. statement, reminder, information letter)
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
During this internship the trainee will get:
- Deep insight into the accounting from the Accounts Payable side
- Understanding of the connections with Compliance, Internal Controls, Master Data, Procurement, Logistics, and other departments
- Understanding of various tools used within accounting processes
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch meal tickets provided
- Training and team building activities
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!