Start: March-April 2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of a world-known company providing services in advisory, audit, tax and legal services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. The Bratislava branch has more than 3000 clients among all industry fields. With more than 300 employees belongs to one of the most seeking employers in Slovakia and abroad.
The Digital Audit Center (DAC) is a part of the Audit department and supports the audit engagement teams by taking over the various partial activities of the end-to-end audit process. As a team member of the DAC you will work on the following tasks:
- data analytics and excel formatting - participation in preparing the IFRS financial statements
- reconciliation of balances per various reports and audit tools
- participation in the confirmation process
- Excellent English
- Knowledge of excel, word and power point Interest in working with data
- Studies in the field of finance / accounting can be an advantage wiliness to learn.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have opportunity to gain knowledge in audit process experience and working with the various clients from the various industries, Increased data literacy, Possibility to get transferred to other departments. This is an opportunity to be a part of a global reputable company with further carrier possibilities.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!