Start: December/January 2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship position is in an austrian start-up company with its seats in Vienna and Bratislava. The company is the technology provider of a sport mobile application for marketing of short sport event highlights, focused mainly for the amateur and semi-pro sport with all the entities which do not have the resources for expensive filming solutions. The company has an international team of up to 10 employees based in the Bratislava city center.
The trainee will be responsible for:
- Proactively business development of new and existing business
- Find leads and set up meetings through call/email, Convert leads into prospect
- Growth and sales of the technology on various markets
- Support of existing customers and partners, Acquisition of new customers and partners
- Preparation of and participation in marketing activities
- Interactive sales process and post-sales communication activities, Email marketing
- Higher Education Student/graduate in business/sales or marketing area
- Passion for sports and technology
- Excelent English skills
- Additional language skills are a plus (Spanish language preferable)
- Willingness to travel in sales area
- Well organized person who is capable to follow up projects and deadlines
- Outstanding communication, time management, planning and presentation skills, outgoing, dynamic and proactive person,
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to learn communication on a professional, sales strategies and know-how, Effective time management, Adaptability and Critical Thinking, Technology know-how, Communication with well known brands and partners on global level, Leading and establishing partnerships. Understanding of national business, process of organization and coordination of transport and understanding of Incoterms.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Lunch allowance
• Social benefits - vouchers, free entries into gym & spa
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
• Standard support by our team
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!