Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: asap/flexible 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a reputable international software development company registered in England, in one of its branches located in Bratislava. They develop software that helps businesses to save time and costs in accounting, CRM and HRM departments by reducing the number of different software that employees need at their workplace. The Bratislava branch has a small team up to 5 people.
The main taskts of the trainee wll be creating potential customer information in CRM system, creating documents explaining what our software does, changing information on websites, LinkedIn and Social media sites, keeping list of people we need to contact with newsletters. Contacting potential customers via email or telephone with new information about our software. Assisting senior personnel with presentation by preparing power-point in advance and helping during conferences and seminars.
• Higher education graduate in Business / Marketing
• Excellent English written/spoken
• Understanding and passion for marketing
• Excellent communication – written, verbal, presentation skills
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity for starting the professional Markienting carrier at international level.
- Possibility of full-time job after successful completion of internship,
- Free accommodation provided;
- Lunch meal vouchers, Bratislava buss pass
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!