Start: on hold/2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. With headquarters in Austria, the company is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
The trainee will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating daily transports
- Maintaining daily contact with all service providers, agents, partners.
- Management of transport documents.
- Assisting to the logistics team and other operations activities.
- Higher Education Student/graduate in logistics or business area
- Interest in international transport and trade
- Fluency in English Language
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills, Self motivated, proactive and result oriented person
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills in logistics and transport sector at multinational level of a company present across the world. Understanding of national business, process of organization and coordination of transport and understanding of Intercoms.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Training and team building activities
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!