Start: May/asap 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship opportunity is in a successful slovak company which operates the number one yacht booking site, offering more than 8500 yachts in 330+ destinations worldwide. The company provides an opportunity to work with the young international team of committed people having one common goal in mind - satisfied customer. This fast growing company has received several business awards and is a market leader in the field.
The main responsibilities of our trainee will be :
- Active communication with our customers looking and booking sailing holiday worldwide and with the boat owners
- Active phone and email communication with the boat owners and charters worldwide
- Oversee and support the yacht rental reservations process
- Higher education student or graduate
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is welcome)
- Customer oriented approach
- Solution and result driven person
- Independent at work, yet a strong team player
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity to working on a global project with international team, in a young startup culture.
- Free accommodation provided;
- Monthly team activities and outgoings
- Possibility of a full-time job after successful completion of internship,
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!