Start: June/July 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Slovak branch of a global company, one of the the world's leading reinsuring company. Their business is in understanding and analysing the major risks that concern the world - from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The company employs around 10 000 people across the group worldwide.
Trainee will be a member of a finance team with the following key responsibilities:
- Process supplier invoices and allocate them to the appropriate expense account independently and in a timely manner, Process and file staff expense claims, ensure compliance with Company travel policy (in line with local requirements)
- Handling supplier queries associated with invoice status, payment date, possible discrepancies, confirmation of balances Handling internal queries associated with invoices
- Process payments to and from clients in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure correct details are held on internal systems
- Liaise with bank representatives to ensure the correct details are held on the bank account
- Payments processing, error resolution and associated reconciliations Investigate/resolve queries from staff and external parties (suppliers, banks)
- Reconcile data in relevant systems on a regular basis
- Perform other position related tasks as instructed by Supervisor
- Higher Education Student/graduate in finance, business or economics area
- Fluency in English Language
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills, Self motivated, proactive and result oriented person
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain knowledge of E2E invoice processing in global company, international environment, cooperation with senior team members and cross-location stakeholders, accounting experience, SAP knowledge, handling of investigations and issue solving.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!