Start: Flexible 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of one of the global market leader in banking business. The center in Bratislava focuses on client service, management of transactions and financial processes. Company is active artound the world and present in every EU country.
The main tasks of the Trainee will be Creating and sending of audit confirmations to external parties, employee checks authorization of requestor, retrieves data from different internal systems and completes an overall report for the client or auditor. Systems are in French but the process is clear and also non language speaker can follow and execute.
• Higher Education Student/graduate in business or economics area
• Fluency in English Language
• Analytical thinking, detail oriented
• Motivation to learn and improve
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain training skills, managing skills, experience in international banking environment.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
• Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!