Start: January/February 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of an American enterprise information management services company founded in 1951 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Its records management, information destruction, and data backup and recovery services are supplied to more than 220,000 customers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
The main tasks of the Trainee will be Assisting in maintaining and review the intergration management systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 27001), prepare new procedure according senior supervision, assist and support on internal and external audit of IRM, customer/ vendor audits, provide training of employee and creaty stubased on the superior´s request ect.
• Higher Education Student/graduate in business or economics area
• Fluency in English Language
• Knowledge of ISO systems is an advantage (full training will be provided)
• Motivation to learn and improve
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain training skills, managing skills, experience in international cooperation, learn how to work independently but in the name of the company interest, work through all company departments.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
• Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!