Start: Flexible 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of a global technology company and one of the worlds biggest producer of computers. They are proud to believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. It is one of the main employers in west Slovakia with high support of diversity, sustainability and communities.
• Investigation and resolving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues to the satisfaction of the client and act on behalf of the customer with other departments
• E-mail and phone communication to support sales service provided to customers
• Delivery of a positive customer experience, to solve situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations
• Work in a dynamic environment of multinational teams and with an opportunity of connecting to different people from various countries every day
• Use your own initiative to find new solutions for unusual or problematic situations regarding the customers order to ensure the best experience.
• Higher Education Student/graduate
• Fluency in English Language
• Fluency in one of the following languages: German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain first class customer service training in a multinational company and other skills like: Analytical and divergent thinking, Business strategic and customer oriented thinking, Escalation management skills, Experience with different software and tools.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Possibility to get employed for Full- time after the treineeship
• Development in terms of career (career plan)
• Various internal trainings
• Team building activities
• Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!