Start: January/February 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of a global technology company and one of the worlds biggest producer of computers. They are proud to believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. It is one of the main employers in west Slovakia with high support of diversity, sustainability and communities.
The main tasks of the Trainee will be:
• Identification of Tech issues with the customers on the phone (approx. 10 - 15 calls/day/8 working hours)
• Propose one of solutions to the client based on the issue character
• Pickup and repair in our workshop, part delivery, engineer on site
• Communication with the client via Email until the issue is resolved
• Project participation
• Higher Education Student/graduate
• Fluency in German and English Language
• Basic IT knowledge is an advantage (Hardware components, most common tech issues – how to identify tech hardware errors) However full training will be provided.
• Motivation to learn and improve
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to gain technical and soft skill training, knowledge of Newest Tech updates and tools and Various internal trainings and possibility of mentoring and support with final thesis if needed.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Possibility to get employed for Full- time after the treineeship
• Development in terms of career (career plan)
• Various internal trainings
• Team building activities
• Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!