Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: November 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The branch in Bratislava has over 500 employees.
Internship description and main responsibilities of a trainee:
We are looking for a Student or Fresh Graduate who would like to develop in area of Customer service, Vendor Communication, Finance including Invoicing and payment process.
• Daily communication to service partners about their reimbursement plan, invoice payment issues and process related queries
• Verifying the received invoices and updating the Invoice database
• Submitting invoices for payments via internal payment system
• Cooperation with Treasury team on invoice payments
• Supporting EMEA Services team on billing data consolidations and billing validation
• Finance data maintenance & Exceptions processing Internship Student will also participate on great projects within EMEA Services Operation team and will support:
• Billing data consistency between Operational and Financial databases
• Correct and on time payments to EMEA Service providers
• Good English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
• Organized person with attention to detail
• Proactive team player with positive approach, open minded person willing to learn new things.
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
The trainee will get an opportunity to develop in area of Customer service, Vendor Communication, Finance including Invoicing and payment process. This is the ideal starting position for future Billing and Customer related roles within EMEA Services Organization. The candidate will get practice in working with Finance reports and data analysis, learn how to cooperate with other teams on solving an issue as well as gain experience in presenting data / inputs on the calls to wider audience.
• Internal training development programs, yoga in the workplace, sport teams, creative teams, fitness program, diversity and LGBT employee groups, company events, notebook for personal use, etc.
• Accommodation provided
• Meal vouchers
• Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com and state the name and number of this position into the relevant field in the application. We look forward to hearing from you!