Start: Flexible 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a Slovak branch of a world-known company providing services in advisory, audit, tax and legal services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. The Bratislava branch has more than 3000 clients among all industry fields. With more than 300 employees belongs to one of the most seeking employers in Slovakia and abroad.
Trainee will be a member of Intelligent automation team for the area of process automation and robotic process automation(RPA). The task will be from preparing the environment to delivering proof of concept. Used tools are mainly Blueprism for RPA and APIAN for process automation.
- Higher Education Student/graduate in Computer science/informatics
- Skills in programming or scripting are an advantage as well as process analysis knowledge.
- Good level of English,
- Well organised, proactive
- Initiative and motivated person willing to learn and work independently
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have opportunity to gain knowledge in process analyses and developing automation solutions. This is an opportunity to be a part of a global reputable company with further carrier possibilities.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!