Start: November 2018
Duration: 6 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a global technology company, a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world. This company is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer. The branch in Bratislava is the biggest in EMEA and has over 500 employees.
Do you know what does Talent Acquisition mean? – in 6 months we will show you the best parts of it! You will have an opportunity to see the entire recruiting process from the inside of a global company and try it on your own. This internship is about your personal and career development. Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends! - Participate in regional hiring activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); - Screen CVs, phone interviews, active sourcing of candidates, face to face interviews; - Develop and manage social media campaigns; - Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns and training his/her successors.
• You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
• You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
• Be people friendly and want to communicate with colleagues and external vendors/partners
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
You will get the understanding:
• How does an active sourcing of candidates, screening CVs, phone screenings work
• How and where to advertise regional jobs to receive the best candidates
• How does the talent acquisition operations (interview coordination, data analysis, business communications etc.) work
• How to lead professional communication with hiring managers and recruiters about hiring initiatives, candidates in process, etc. After the completion of the internship the trainee will have knowledge of regional and EMEA HR LEVEL processes and will develop skills in HR, branding, recruitment, organizing, communication and peer management.
• Free accommodation provided;
• Opportunity to participate in trainings from top coaches (soft skills, CV screening, F2F Interview, LinkedIn, Boolean search technique, Active Search and etc.); • Unlimited opportunity to learn and develop within HR & Recruitment; • Notebook for personal use during the internship; • Formal Recommendation letter from company; • Become a part of an international welcoming team.
• Lunch vouchers
• Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!