Location: Nitra region
Start: September 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in a Slovak engineering and production company, especially in their production division of complex assemblies dealing with custom production of sheet metal parts and assemblies as well as assemblies made form different profile types and materials (steel, stainless steel and aluminium). Company offers development and design in CAD/CAM systems. The production is very precise and fast due to the CNC technologies. ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 3834 certificates guarantee the process stability. It is a reputable company with over 100 employees, working on local and international projects.
The trainee will be working on continuous improvement activities in the company division of complex assemblies (5S, production targets, kaizen events, process optimalization, waste elimination) and on creating norms for manufacturing technologies (welding, grinding, etc). The trainee will have opportunity to participate in creation of startup environment in the company (system design, marketing).
- Student/graduate of mechanical engineering or quality/project/business management,
- Good level of English,
- Well organised, Initiative and motivated person, willing to learn
- Interest in lean manufacturing and its concepts
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile environment
- Interest or experience in startup environments
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have opportunity to gain practical skills in proces improvement, lean implementation, project management and startup system build-up. It is an opportunity to make an impact.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Affordable meal plan in company cantine
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Nitra region