Start: September 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: Slovak, English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in a small consulting company, organizing workshops and seminars in professional & self-development areas and couching. The company runs several projects related to couching and self development and provide services to companies and individuals in this area. They operate in a Bratislava city center in a modern co-woring environment.
- Communication and organisation of Events and Workshops.
- Support on sales tickets.
- Communication with participants, companies and coaches.
- Participating on marketing strategy.
- Preparing the content on social medias.
- Native Slovak
- Good level of English,
- Ability and passion i organisation of events and social media.
- Social and communicative person
- Interest in self-development and Human Resources.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have opportunity to gain wide range of soft skills and practical sills in management, communication, organisation, event management, marketing and content marketing. It is an opportunity for participating on self-development workshops and meeting HR managers of top companies.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!