Location: Senec, Slovakia
Start: October 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a consulting company providing competitive and market intelligence in Central and Eastern Europe. The company joined forces and networks with 3 other experienced partners from the same industry but located outside CEE, and established Strategic Decision Support (SDS). Thus, SDS can now provide market and competitive intelligence solutions around the work. In order for SDS to grow, we now seek a commercial support - an internship trainee who can help us develop our business with big corporations around the world.
After some introductory training and some follow-up consultations with Partners, the primary role of the Business Development Trainee will be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, direct mailing or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. Strategic planning is also an important part of this job, since it will be the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- a bachelor’s degree holder
- sales or marketing knowledge and experience is of advantage
- excellent command of English language is a must, good knowledge of other world languages is an advantage
- interest or previous experience with market or competitive intelligence is welcome
- trainee should be prepared to do marketing and sales activities, be open minded, determined, communicative and creative
- company prefers trainees with serious interest as they are searching for a potential employee/partner, who could continue to work for them on a long-term basis
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will get professional experiences in business, marketing and strategic planning. Potential full-time job offer.
- Free accommodation provided;
- Training, constant support & consultations with SDS Partners. Fully equiped workstation in the office in Senec, Slovakia. Other benefits upon agreement.
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!