Start: July/August 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a global technology company, a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world. This company is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer. The branch in Bratislava is the biggest in EMEA and has over 500 employees.
Would you like to build your career in logistics? This company is giving you a unique chance to join their logistics team to see how big international companies organize their logistics flows and processes. They are EMEA Logistics and Supply chain! - managing warehouses and transportation vendors – being responsible for spare parts distribution - covering Western and Eastern Europe and supporting attached regions.
- motivated and attentive to details
- this job is very complex and you need to be proactive and communicative to get along well
- experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- English on a very good level, since you will be in touch with colleagues across Europe
- be people friendly and want to communicate with other colleagues and external vendors/partners
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
You will get the understanding of logistics modes of transportation. The company will show you Logistical networks in Europe and teach you vendor management. You will get the knowledge how to do data analyses and introduction into specifics of PC industry spare parts management. After the internship, you will be able to work independently as Logistics coordinator and you will be able to understand logistical flows of big companies, how they manage the spare parts transportation and warehousing.
- Free accommodation provided;
- Soft skills trainings with internal trainer
- Internal development programs, discounts to gyms, yoga in the workplace, sport teams, creative teams, fitness program, diversity and LGBT employee groups, company events, notebook for personal use, etc.
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!