Start: November/Flexible 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a slovak successful startup company which is operating internationaly as an online yacht search offering more than 8500 yachts in 330+ destinations worldwide. The company provides an opportunity to work with the young international team of committed people having one common goal in mind - satisfied customer.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone.
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and pricing conditions;
- First point of contact for partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Providing support to yacht owners in building the webpage for yachts and/or maintaining yachts information on the website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on yachts and pictures
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing yacht owners on how to use extranet and availability system;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed;
-Great telephone communications skills;
-Experience within e-travel or yachting industry is a plus;
-Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
-Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
-Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity to working in young, international and motivated team on the same boat. Communicating for impact.Seeing results and impact of daily job. Being part of fast paced company and contribute to the team goals.
- Possibility of full-time job after successful completion of internship,
- Free accommodation provided;
- Monthly team activities and outgoings
- Standard support by our team
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!