Location: Trnava, Slovakia
Start: January/February 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship opportunitiy is in one of the best graphic design studio in Slovakia, a multiple winner of Red Dot Design Award and Pentawards.You will become a part of the team of creative people focused on graphic design (packaging, brand identity building, books – company publications in verious sectors) whose goal is to create brands with a message and to bring new energy and vitality to existing brands, Slovak as well as international.
Internship description and main responsibilities of a trainee:
This position is working as a Junior Graphic Designer to work primarily on variety of graphic and marketing projects and activities such as: product packaging, corporate communications and corporate identity, books, magazines, posters etc.
• minimum Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Design & Visual Communication or similar subjects is needed
• skilled in the use of graphics and image editing software including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Adobe InDesign
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
• creative and innovative, with good communication skills
• willing to learn, organized and results oriented
• experience working on Apple Mac is advantage
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
We are offering an amazing opportunity for enthusiastic Graphic Designer - trainee to work with our great team of creatives. You can gain skills and different abilities by working on real projects with professionals, including use of colors, fonts and design in an commerce environment.
• financial contribution for a meal
• Accommodation provided
• Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com and state the name and number of this position into the relevant field in the application.
We look forward to hearing from you!