Start: February/March 2018
Duration: 5 month minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
A lead logistics provider who manages its customers’ supply chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by its infrastructure, its people, processes and systems. The company is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. Business division of the company operates in the Slovak Republic since 1993 and provides comprehensive services in consulting, customer service and calibration.
Internship tasks description:
- Invoice validation
- control of documents,
- communication with suppliers
- Basic economic skills
- Analytic thinking
- Microsoft Excel skills on user level
- English language knowledge
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
- Full P2P process of financial flow in Logistic company
- Experience with communicating with suppliers, billing process
- Work in global company, one of the top 5 leaders in Logistic,
- Free accommodation provided
- Friendly atmosphere and nice colleagues
- Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com and state the name and number of this position into the relevant field in the application.
We look forward to hearing from you!