Start: June/July 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of an international company with headquarters in Netherlands, a leading springwater and watercooler brand, delivering water to companies in Slovakia for more than 15 years.
Intern will be responsible for web analytics and reporting; Optimizing web content; Analyzing online campaigns and activities; Creating, testing and optimizing campaigns for various channels as display, website,emailing and social media; Deciding target groups and perform analytics, user- and A/B testing.
• English language
• Familiar with online product- and brand activation, internet content creation
• Familiar with website and social media customer behavior
• User experience analysis and testing
• Familiar with google analytics and online advertisement KPI’s (CPC, PPC, CPA etc.).
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Intern will gain skills in branding and advertising a B2B brand live, and measuring the effects of changes and actions. Working with KPI’s, testing and re-develloping creative to optimize performance of online activities. Using social media as a tool to optimize brand positioning and customer service, and learn the live effects of doing this with real customers. Work with a team of design, sales and local marketing experts to exchange experience, knowledge and explore skills.
• Free accommodation provided;
• Lunch meal vouchers,
• Bratislava buss pass
• additional online training courses if proven useful for the position.
• Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!