Location: Nitra region, Slovakia
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a reputable Slovak Mechanical engineering company specializing on design, development and production of cleaning machinery, with a focus on innovative methods. The company has Slovak and foreign customers and has over 20 years of successful history.
The trainee will be working in design and construction department, creating 3D models of machines using Autocad Inventor.
• Higher education student or graduate in Mechanical Engineering
• Good knowledge and experiences in using Autocad Inventor program
• Good level of English
• No previous experience is required (but welcome)
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity for gaining the experience in Mechanical Engineering sector, with good practice of 3D modelling on real projects.
- Free accommodation provided;
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!