Start: March 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a reputable international software company registered in England, in one of its branches located in Bratislava. Their business remains developing browser based business systems that handle complex work flows with ease while providing financial and non-financial data security and data privacy by design. The company has over 10 years of experience in delivering browser based accounting software.The branch in Bratislava has up to 10 people international team.
Under the general supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Accounts assistant is responsible for providing a variety of moderate to complex administrative, organizational, and technical duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the company and managing databases within the Accounting department such as:
• Assist AP Lead in GL coding and routing invoices for proper approval.
• Voucher and post invoices for payment through check, wire, and ACH processes.
• Assist in daily/weekly/monthly AP payments and provide detailed explanations for payment approvers as required.
• Initiate interaction with a broad range of suppliers & employees to resolve accounts payable questions and clarifications.
• Accounts payable reconciliations and balance sheet integrity is essential.
• Maintain accounts payable coding compliance with internal control environment according to country guideline.
• Higher education graduate in Finance/Business
• No previous experience is required (but welcome)
• Excellent English written/spoken
• Quick at data entry using multiple computer programs including MS Excel
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy under time constraints
• Strong interpersonal skills and solid team working abilities, Sound work ethics and flexibility, Strong decision making and analytical thinking ability
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity for starting the professional accounting carrier at international level. It includes potential travelling to clients base within EU.
- Possibility of full-time job after successful completion of internship,
- Free accommodation provided;
- Lunch meal vouchers, Bratislava buss pass
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!