Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: March 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: Czech, English
This internship would be for a company which is an online yacht search offering more than 1700 yachts in 60+ destinations worldwide, the best prices and verified content.The company provided an opportunity to work with the team of committed people having one common goal in mind - satisfied customer.
The trainee will be the first point of contact for Charters and Customers. For charters he/she will work on its content and pricing improvement, run the quality checks of existing boats and work of freelancers. For Customers the trainee will provide support during reservation process and help with other inquires.
- Very good communication skills,
- working independently,
- well organised and learning fast,
- German, Hungarian and Polish language is a big benefit.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Communication skills in VIP customer service and partner conversation,
- Sails skills - soft sails,
- Strategic planning and managing small groups of people,
- Get inside in online business, contribute and create something totally new,
- Trainee will learn how to prioritise and get the business focus,
- Learn how to work in the team and how to apply common sense,
- Learn influencing skills as part of communication per impact.
- Business trips are possible,
- Young and motivated team,
- Freaky Fridays every month where the team spends great time together,
- Free accommodation provided,
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!