Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: February/March 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
Let´s work with us! This internship would be for Placement Slovakia internship programme itself.
Placement Slovakia is a programme of the organization called WorkSpace Europe accredited by European Commission to organize Erasmus+ traineeships. Placement Slovakia is aimed at organizing internships in Slovakia for students and fresh graduates of universities in Erasmus+ partner countries.
You would be a support for Placement Slovakia team and part of the whole internship cycle – from search for a suitable candidate, through recruiting and selection of internship candidates to organization of arrival and support during the internship. We are looking for responsible person with the passion for work with people willing to fulfil both routine and creative tasks.
- Database management
- Candidates research
- Partnerships research
- Administration tasks
- Event buddy for current trainees
- Preparation of promotional materials (posters, flyers,...)
- Idea maker (marketing and communication ideas, new partnerships ideas,...)
- Possible participation at different kind of programme events (job fairs, Erasmus days, meetings with trainees)
- Social network management including creative writing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop as advantage
- English – great written and spoken skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work on your own
- Sense for detail
- Sense of humour
- Marketing Knowledge is an advantage
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Multitasking; tasks prioritizing
- Formal communication skills
- Recruiting and HR skills
- Marketing skills
- Free accommodation provided
- Public transportation ticket
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Check what the last trainee working with us had to say about his experience in an Interview with Josh.