Start: September 2017
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
Regional business club that provides a space where entrepreneurs, managers, and other notable personalities meet together to support each other´s personal development and business interests. Nowadays, the club is finishing a new centre for young entrepreneurs and its start-up projects that will open in September 2016.
The trainee will be responsible for activities, resources, equipment and information coordination. He or She will be helping to prepare project proposals, budgets or timeframes.
- Strong English skills both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn new things
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
The intern will obtain new skills in organizing and coordinating projects, and also valuable managing experience. He or She will get a practise in communication and in a work within a team.
- Attractive working environment
- Accommodation provided
- Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com and state the name and number of this position into the relevant field in the application.
We look forward to hearing from you!